Job Role – Industrial Door Engineer
Location – South East
Salary – £26,000
Marble Talent Group currently have a great opportunity for an Industrial Door Engineer to cover the South East area.
- To be proficient in carrying out service and call out/ repairs on loading systems equipment including Industrial doors, dock levellers, scissor lifts & vehicle restraints.
- Follow all service check sheets, on completion of service compile detailed report for any additional work to be carried out.
- Complete maintenance schedules in accordance with agreed Service Contracts.
- Undertake minor repair duties.
- Actively participate in an on-call rota within the Region.
- Full driving licence is essential
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Must have industry recognised qualifications & training to demonstrate competency including; IPAF, PASMA, NVQ 2 in Loading Bay Equipment.
- Relevant experience
- Salary will be dependent upon skills and experience
- Company Uniform
- Company Van
- Company Phone
- Specialist Equipment to undertake works
- Some opportunities for weekend work and overtime
At Marble Talent, we are passionate about engineering, as a result we place the right candidates into the right jobs, with the right companies.
As engineering recruitment specialists, we pride ourselves on the ability to turn aspiring candidates at the beginning, middle or towards the end of their engineering careers into successful, professional candidates place at the right companies. We are interested in people from all walks of life, as long as they have the passion to succeed in engineering.
For more information about this role contact the office on 023 9298 9680 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org