New Business Sales Executive
As a New Business Sales Executive, you will be a high achiever responsible for winning sales. Selling high order values from our suite of professional services across the Risk, Compliance, Fire Safety and Health & Safety sectors, as well in software (with an embedded mobile app).
Our Client is a thought leader and have a very exciting vision with expansion plans for fast tracking growth, increasing our market share and becoming the fastest growing group in the verticals we serve.
You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from finding new opportunities generated yourself, to developing highly compelling sales proposals and influencing the entire buying process, through to contract negotiations, closing business and finally initial project handover. This is an ideal role for a self-motivated, high achiever looking at growing your career.
- Implement the go to sales plan to target and on time.
- Qualify interest levels and implement incubation process developing and maintaining Business relationships in target markets until they are ready to buy.
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and using our pricing tools and ensuring profitability.
- Create highly competitive customer value proposition, develop an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Deliver market leading presentations so clients buy into the brand.
- Acting as a key contact for large customer accounts during renewals.
- Advise the organisation on new markets to explore to increase revenue streams.
- Collaborate and stay on the same page with the business through regular meet up to learn about business changes and to update the senior management team and managers on market conditions and trends.
- Implement the sales processes, CRM information capture requirements, and produce forecasts and activity plans to stay on track.
- Learn about our product features and how they provide benefits.
- Prepare ROI, Time to value, and solutions in order to provide rationale.
- Prepare strategic and displacement sales plans to win large orders.
- Prepare collateral, proposals, and slide decks from the template and branding library.
- Sell the product range and deal size in priority order.
- Use communications to build brand awareness.
- On large deals work with the team to prepare bids, offerings, and pitches.
- Prepare campaigns and follow through.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Ideally has experience with working in professional services.
- An understanding of Risk, Compliance, Fire Safety and Health & Safety is a definite advantage.
- An understanding of the residential property market with relation to owners, property agents and property managers is advantageous.
- Proven experience dealing with C suite.
- Demonstrable experience handling enterprise sales and working to longer project times (6-18 months).
- Presented credentials and demos across all levels of stakeholders.
- Originated, pitched and won tenders and been part of a pitch team.
- Can evidence exceeding targets for the last 3 years.
- Strong communications skills verbally, pitching and creating sales communications.
- Strong sales forecasting experience with a track record for accuracy.
- Experience of challenger sales or equivalent methodology.
- In-depth skill and experience of complexity in enterprise sales.
- Organisation skills to meet activity and implement plans in full.
- This position will mainly be based in (and around) London, however, will require national (and at times international) travel from time to time, so it is essential that the successful incumbent is available and willing to accommodate this.
- Motivated by growth, exceeding targets, building brand awareness and financial rewards
- Energy/Drive -Exhibits energy, strong desire to achieve, high dedication level. 60 hours or more per week probably necessary for results expected if over target.
- Enthusiasm/Passion -Exhibits dynamism, excitement, and a positive can-do attitude.
- Ambition -Desires to grow in responsibility & authority looking for high financial rewards
- Balance in Life – Achieves sufficient balance among work to achieve targets, wellness, relationships, community involvement, professional associations, friendships, hobbies & interests.
- Tenacity – Consistent reward of passionately striving to achieve results. Conveys strong need to win. Reputation for not giving up.
What you will gain:
- End to end ownership of the New Business Sales Executive lifecycle
- Being part of a thriving/growing sales team, developing new business to gain more traction in the current markets
- Working with C suite clients and having demonstrable influencing abilities, having the ability to make a substantial difference.