Marble Talent Group have a new SAAS client on board who are looking for Business Development Managers.
You will be a high achiever responsible for winning sales. You will be selling high order values from our clients suite of professional services across the Health & Safety sectors, as well in software (with an embedded mobile app).
- London with Home Working for the foreseeable future
- Junior BDM’s start on a basic salary of £60k with experienced BDM’s starting on a basic salary of £80k.
- Bonus – 50% of Basic Salary
- Commission – Uncapped
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive experience with B2B sales, ideally professional services.
- Proven experience dealing with C suite.
- Demonstrable experience handling enterprise sales and working to longer project times (6-18 months lead times).
- Presented credentials and demos across all levels of stakeholders.
- Originated, pitched and won tenders and been part of a pitch team.
- Can evidence exceeding targets for the last 3 years.
- Strong communications skills verbally, pitching and creating sales communications.
- Strong sales forecasting experience with a track record for accuracy.
- Experience of challenger sales or equivalent methodology.
- In-depth skill and experience of complexity in enterprise sales.
- Organisation skills to meet activity and implement plans in full.
- Qualify interest levels and implement incubation process developing and maintaining Business relationships in target markets until they are ready to buy.
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and using pricing tools and ensuring profitability.
- Create highly competitive customer value proposition, develop an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Deliver market leading presentations so clients buy into the brand.
- Acting as a key contact for large customer accounts during renewals.
- Advise the organisation on new markets to explore to increase revenue streams.
- Collaborate and stay on the same page with the business through regular meet up to learn about business changes and to update the senior management team and managers on market conditions and trends.
- Implement the sales processes, CRM information capture requirements, and produce forecasts and activity plans to stay on track.
- Learn about product features and how they provide benefits.
- Prepare ROI, Time to value, and solutions in order to provide rationale.
To register your interest, send your CV to Luke@marbletalent.com or call 023 9298 9680.