Salary: Competitive + Annual Bonus scheme
Benefits: Company Car, Company Phone, Company Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance Scheme, Training and Development
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Location: Oldham – office based with some travel as required
Our Client is a thriving well established company specialising in providing fire protection systems to their clients, nationally and occasionally further afield. Due to continued success they are currently looking to recruit a LPCB Qualified Sprinkler Project/Design Engineer who is looking to develop their skills. The company is LPS1048 Level 4 Certificated.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant office and work closely within a professional team, backed by a company with a brilliant reputation in the market. The role requires a pragmatic, forward thinking individual who can work with a team to deliver quality results to our customers.
You will need you to attend internal and client meetings and site surveys, and as such the work will be office and site based.
The Ideal Candidate:
- LPCB qualified Designer / Project Engineer
- LPCB Basic, Intermediate and FHC examination qualifications preferred but not essential.
- Competent AutoCAD user without the need for any training and can produce protection pipework layouts, P&IDs and valve schedules without supervision
- Sprinkler Systems design experience essential although if you have specific experience with deluge or waterspray, this would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the following fire design codes; LPC/BS EN12845, Factory Mutual & NFPA
- Hold Full UK driving license
- Eligible to work in the UK
You will be conversant with installation requirements such that system design specifications are professionally compiled and finalised in a manner which gives clear and unambiguous information to the customer and to the installing engineer.
At Marble Talent, we are passionate about engineering, as a result we place the right candidates into the right jobs, with the right companies.
As engineering recruitment specialists, we pride ourselves on the ability to turn aspiring candidates at the beginning, middle or towards the end of their engineering careers into successful, professional candidates place at the right companies. We are interested in people from all walks of life, as long as they have the passion to succeed in engineering.
For more information about this role contact the office on 023 9298 9680 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org