Banner: North London Area Service Manager for CCTV and Electronic Integrated Security –
OTE of £40k – £45k
Scenario: You will be currently working within a senior technical environment and have a proven track record in the Electronic Security Industry possibly feeling undervalued with a desire to progress in your career. It’s time to step up to this self-determined role which properly rewards you for your responsibility, commitment, knowledge and contribution, guarantees to upskill you to the latest technology embracing the exciting world of IP and involves you in all aspects of commercial and technical lifecycle management of your own accounts.
Ideal Location: You will be living within the N and NWLondon postcode, South Bucks area with easy access to the M1 and M40 corridors to Watford and Slough
The opportunity: To join a well-established engineering team in an ambitious and innovative SME with an enviable reputation in the CCTV and Access Control management of over 30% of UK Shopping Centres, also large National Companies and both Government and Education accounts.
Job offering: You will be responsible for all engineering and lifecycle management of the Company’s client base in an area of your own within the 90 minute™ rule of your home base. This is a self-determined role, no more taking instructions, and comes with complete control and responsibility for the day-to-day planning, technical and operational health and lifecycle management of the Company’s customers in the area (including some substantial ‘beacon’ sites) this is a chance to shine and showcase your skills and performance; the role has its own single point of contact operational support, extensive technical resources including on-going training and direct reporting and accountability to the Company’s senior management team during a regular quarterly business review.
In the first instance the role will be supervised and you’ll be inducted by our Southern Service Manager and assisted by neighbouring ASM engineers until well and truly acclimatised to the Company’s culture, work practices, customer base and high standards of customer care.
The Company works on a self-determined ‘out-of-hours’ policy which encourages good engineering and customer relationships
A unique ‘dashboard’ gives you a senior overview of the company’s performance including all financial and servicing activities.
Your profile & qualifications
- To be considered as loyal, dependable, reliable with integrity
- Personable with strong ‘client facing’ skills in communication and problem solving
- Good organisational skills, particularly in organising your own time, and maintaining high and recognisable standards throughout your own commitments
- A strong knowledge and qualification in electronics
- Good current working knowledge of PC/IP and digital technology
- H&S compliance and awareness
- A naturally intuitive approach to fault finding
- A hunger to learn and excel in front of your customers and team
- Good administrative house-keeping
- Be a participator not a commentator
- Equally comfortable working independently as well as able to be a team player when required
The Company provides for:
- Company commercial vehicle
- All access equipment (including mechanical) training
- Diagnostic equipment
- Substantial extra earnings from all lifecycle and upgrade revenue from your area
- Bespoke and long-term training program
- Career pathway planning
- Medical cover
- Pension contribution
- Comms allowance
- VPN for updates, statistics and collaboration
*Our Commitment to Confidentiality
Initial interviews will be held out of hours and any meetings and discussions will be held with complete confidentiality